Are you required to get your diabetes fitness assessed by a specialist?
Before your appointment, please go through this check list
(As per current Roads & Maritime Services Stipulations)
1. Blood test which includes HbA1c, Full Blood Count, Electrolytes, Liver Function test, Urine : Albumin - Creatinine ratio.
2. If on insulin therapy please bring your glucose self-monitoring record (glucose diary) for the preceding 3 months and the glucometer.
3. Recent Optometry report and Podiatry report (if available).
4. Sleep questionnaire form filled*.
5. Please bring in your medical specialist fitness assessment form*.
Kindly note that having these test results and reports does not guarantee fitness certification and it will be assessed as per current medical standards.
If you need any clarifications please contact us.
* This could be done at the time of the appointment.
Web Pictures : freedigitalphotos.net